Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite Halloween projects and we cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #1 – Whimsical Halloween Home!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Halloween Home décor, crafts, and recipes!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
The Vixens Den
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Vintage Style Gal
Mornings on Macedonia
Arts & Classy
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #1 – Whimsical Halloween Home! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity.
Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog.
We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel, etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please ensure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.