Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 4 Linky Party.
We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 5 Edition!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts, and recipes!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The Vixens Den
Check Out Becky’s Project: Refinishing a Vintage Sled
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Check out Kristin’s project: A New Idea For An Old Christmas Tin
Vintage Style Gal
Check out Cara’s post: How to Decorate Christmas Mantel
Mornings on Macedonia
Check out Charity’s recent project: DIY Mercury Glass Ornaments
Arts & Classy
Check out my project: How To Make An Easy Arm Knitted Wreath For The Holidays
Brilliant Bargain Friday Special
Happy Day Before Thanksgiving! Have we got a Black Friday Special for you! We are choosing to call it Brilliant Bargain Friday because it is so awesome!
The girls and I at Whimsy Home Wednesday have been working behind the scenes on something amazing for you! It is a little something we call Whimsy Creative Circle.
The Whimsy Creative Circle is our modern twist on a time when women would gather to create a sewing circle, quilting bee or have a decorating party for the church sanctuary. We want to create that circle with you!
When you purchase the Brilliant Bargain Friday special you’ll receive the 60-page LookBook “How Do You Create A Whimsical Holiday?” and as a bonus, you’ll receive a three-month membership to the Whimsy Creative Circle’s Home Decor Membership Club!
Not only are you getting over 60 pages of valuable Christmas tutorials and tips from tables to gifts, crafts to cookies and ornaments to sanity-saving tips you’ll receive a three-month membership that will give you four projects each month with video, a supply list, and complete directions.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to the featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday!
All the posts were beautiful and full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why picking five Whimsical Home Halloween (and fall) projects was so difficult.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
An Organized Season
From Farmhouse to Florida
Saved from Salvage
Hen and Horse Design
If you were featured on this Linky Party, we would love for your to add this badge to your blog post with a link back to the party.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #2! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel, etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
Please no shoppable posts, other link parties, or business pages, thank you!