Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 3 Linky Party.
We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 4 Edition!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts, and recipes!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The Vixens Den
Check Out Becky’s Project: DIY Stenciled Monogram Flour Sack Towel
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Check out Kristin’s project: Thrifty and Thankful Table
Vintage Style Gal
Check out Cara’s project: DIY Thanksgiving Coasters
Mornings on Macedonia
Check out Charity’s recent project: Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
Arts & Classy
Check out my project: Budget Friendly Upcycled Wine Bottle Christmas Craft
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to the featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday!
All the posts were beautiful and full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why picking five Whimsical Home Halloween (and fall) projects was so difficult.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
The House on Silverado
This Dear Casa
An Organized Season
This Dear Casa
Fresh Vintage By Lisa S.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #2! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel, etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
Please no shoppable posts, other link parties, or business pages, thank you!