Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 2 Linky Party.
We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 3 Edition!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts, and recipes!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The Vixens Den
Check Out Becky’s Project: Easy Pumpkin Wreath from Wire Hoops
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Check out Kristin’s project: Creating The Best Fall-Tiered Tray in The Patch
Vintage Style Gal
Check out Cara’s project: Jack Pine Blown Glass
Mornings on Macedonia
Check out Charity’s recent project: How to Make a Beaded Pumpkin
Arts & Classy
Check out these wall decor snowflakes I made with paper bags!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to the featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday!
All the posts were beautiful and full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why picking five Whimsical Home Halloween (and fall) projects was so difficult.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Fresh Vintage By Lisa S.
One Doily, One Shirt!
A Cottage Style Basement Makeover
From Farmhouse To Florida
Holiday Themed Footed Tray
An Organized Season
Learn How to Strip and Bleach Wood Furniture
Saved from Salvage
Side Table Flip
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #2! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel, etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
Please no shoppable posts, other link parties, or business pages, thank you!
Make sure you follow the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest Board
If you liked this post, you may also like: