I am always falling in love with Pinterest! Not sure if you are like me, but I could spend hours on pinterest and happy as can be. I don’t think I have announced this yet, but there are a lot of things I am trying to accomplish in 2015 and one is managing my money better and paying off debt that I have for good.
In fact, to help me achieve my goal and hold myself accountable (and hopefully help others) I am starting a freelancer financial blog. More details to follow this month!. This is the only way I can see sticking with in my financial goals by doing something I love to do…blogging!
Here is a round up of some of the inspiring people that came into my life this week. <3 Them all! See source links below each image.
1. This cabinet makeover made my jaw drop! Stunning! I love the pop of color with the aging the most. It helps tone down the magenta color, giving a more subtle effect.
2. I just discovered Alisha Nicole, and I am already falling in love with her site design and how user friendly it is. Things I am constantly striving for my site to be.
3. The budget mama’s method for budgeting with an irregular income (like myself) is kind of brilliant. I wish I had mastered this at a younger age. Speaking of budgeting you should also check out Dave Ramsey and his debt snowball method to help you master your finances in 7 steps. Here is a free download for a cash flow chart. I am applying this to my life immediately.
4. What else can I say, I just love this quote and it really resonated with me. Until my current Boyfriend came into my life. It’s totally just TRUE! Do not settle for less than you deserve ladies.
5. I adore this project for Valentine’s Day, but also as a normal cute decorating. I love this sign and that it gives off the marquee effect.
6. I adore this cute paper wall art! I wish I was better at creating the paper flowers. So elegant and inexpensive to make.
7. I find myself stressing too much over silly things. Sometimes this is important to remember.
8. I have been getting into great shape over the past 2 months with the Cuerpaso workout. I have lost a total of 10 lbs so far and I am having fun while I am doing it! If you live in Los Angeles, come to Santa Monica MWF at 11am or 6pm. Here is more info and pricing. If you don’t live in LA there is also a free app you can download for your smart phone!
There is some amazing information that you can learn from all of these amazing people. I hope you are falling in love with them too!