Check out these awesome and cost-effective outdoor DIY projects for your yard and patio areas. I have wrangled some amazing DIY ideas from some seriously talented bloggers.
Since it is summertime… I can’t help but browse Pinterest to find beautiful outdoor project eye candy.
As a renter, I have a very limited outdoor area. I dream of the day that I am a homeowner. I have so many plans and creative ideas bouncing around in my head.
I wanted to feature some amazing DIY-er who have created some amazing outdoor DIY projects that you can create for your home even if you are a renter!
10 Outdoor DIY Projects
Source info will be located under each photo. Just click the text link!
1. This amazing bench. jaw-dropping gorgeous. This looked like a magazine shot to me.
Source: Williams Sonoma Inspired DIY Outdoor Bench from DIY Candy
2. Create some beautiful paint-dipped rope-wrapped planters for your porch or as a centerpiece! Try saying that 3 times fast.
Source: Rope-Wrapped Pots from House by Hoff
3. I love this whole idea of creating chandelier planters.
Super chic.Source: Chandelier Planter Tutorial from DIY Showoff
4. How freaking gorgeous is this ladder look adorned with babies’ breath and tea lights?
The vintage lantern adds a pretty touch too! Amazed.
Source: A DIY and Handmade Campsite Wedding from Love My Dress
5. The perfect outdoor swing… and you can make it!
I love DIY projects like this one.
Source: How to Make a Macrame Hammock from Hunker
6. Create an amazing budget-friendly hanging candle holder
Using some old pieces of driftwood. Wonderful use of upcycling.
Source: Rustic Wood Candle Holders from NewNist
7. Shanty-2-Chic is constantly blowing my mind.
Her projects are so user-friendly. , she gives you measurements and detailed instructions on how to build each of her projects. This modular outdoor furniture DIY project is so cool. I love it!
Source: DIY Modular Seating from Shanty 2 Chic
8. This use of an old door is so adorable.
I think this could work for many renters and a compact outdoor garden. I always say it is important to use the vertical space in a small spot.
Source: Beautiful Backyard Landscaping Ideas from Lus Home
9. I would have never thought to do this with tin cans.
What a creative inexpensive fun project for renters and homeowners.
Source: Tin Can Crafts from Felt Magnet
10. This is a cute and inexpensive way to dress up in a blah outdoor area.
Turn it into an area people actually want to hang out in.
Source: Back Patio Makeover from Liz Marie Blog
Well, what do you think? I did good finding these talented people right?
Don’t forget to check out their sites!!
Finally – If you’re dealing with a small space, check out these tips to help your small patio feel cozy.