Check out these awesome and cost effective outdoor DIY projects for your yard and patio areas. I have wrangled some amazing DIY ideas from some seriously talented bloggers.
Since it is summertime… I can’t help but browse Pinterest to find beautiful outdoor project eye candy.
As a renter, I have a very limited outdoor area. I dream of the day that I am a homeowner. I have so many plans and creative ideas bouncing around in my head.
Related: You’ll love the before-and-after pictures from Six Fabulous Outdoor Spaces and Gardens
I wanted to feature some amazing DIY-er who have created some amazing outdoor DIY projects that you can create for your home even if you are a renter!
10 Outdoor DIY Projects
Source info will be located under each photo. Just click the text link!
1. This amazing bench. jaw dropping gorgeous. This looked like a magazine shot to me.
Source: Williams Sonoma Inspired DIY Outdoor Bench from DIY Candy
2. Create some beautiful paint-dipped rope wrapped planters for your porch or as a center piece! Try saying that 3 times fast.
Source: Rope-Wrapped Pots from House by Hoff
3. I love this whole idea of creating chandelier planters. Super chic.Source: Chandelier Planter Tutorial from DIY Showoff
4. How freaking gorgeous is this ladder look adorned with babies breath and tea lights? The vintage lantern adds a pretty touch too! Amazed.
Source: A DIY and Handmade Campsite Wedding from Love my Dress
5. The perfect outdoor swing… and you can make it! I love DIY projects like this one.
Source: How to Make a Macrame Hammock from Hunker
6. Create an amazing budget friendly hanging candle holder with some old pieces of drift wood. Wonder use of upcycling.
Source: Rustic Wood Candle Holders from NewNist
7. Shanty-2-Chic is constantly blowing my mind. Her projects are so user friendly. As in, she gives you measurements and detailed instructions on how to build each of her projects. This modular outdoor furniture DIY project is so cool. I love it!
Source: DIY Modular Seating from Shanty 2 Chic
8. This use of an old door is so adorable. I think this could work for many renters and a compact outdoor garden. I always say it is important to use the vertical space in a small spot.
Source: Beautiful Backyard Landscaping Ideas from Lus Home
9. I would have never thought to do this with tin cans. What a creative inexpensive fun project for renters and homeowners.
Source: Tin Can Crafts from Felt Magnet
10. This is a cute and inexpensive way to dress up a blah outdoor area and turn it into an area people actually want to hang out in.
Source: Back Patio Makeover from Liz Marie Blog
Well what do you think? I did good finding these talent people right?
Don’t forget to check out their sites!!
Finally – If you’re dealing with a small space, check out these tips to help your small patio feel cozy.