If you are anything like me you will have a stash of old wallpaper, craft paper, and mod podge plenty in your stock supply. It’s so hard not to hoard potential projects, craft supplies, and tools. Am I right?
I am also a big fan of decorating on a budget. While I do love the look of high-end decor and furniture, I will never be that person or designer that spends 3k on a table or chairs. I just don’t think it’s worth it. I would rather spend my money on traveling and weekend getaways! I’m sure you totally get it.
However, I love finding new ways to use old things or extra to play within other areas of my home. Whether you are a renter or homeowner, there are ways to implement each of these 5 fun ways to repurpose wallpaper. Create a more modern aesthetic in your space!
1. Use it to create a backsplash in a furniture flip project.
2. Use it to transfer its print to a wood surface.
3. Create your own custom hangable art.
4. Breathe new life into a dull staircase.
5. Line the “walls” of an old jewelry box with old wallpaper to create a cute dollhouse.
I would love to hear what you think about these ideas in the comments below! Which project idea is your favorite?
- Unlocking the Secrets of Home Decorating
- Incredible DIY Upgrade: How to Easily Paint Your Stair Railing and Banister Black
- Design a Classy Yet Affordable Home Decor Look With These DIY Tutorials